"C.U.2-day" a new "SEEN ON THE DAY SERVICE" FOR CHILDREN RE-LAUNCHED OCTOBER 2016
Our Drop In Service for Children will run over the winter months
Here is the plan…
• This service is open to any patient under the age of 16
• Its been designed from the ground up to address the specific health needs of this vulnerable group including
o babies & toddlers
o children of all ages
o teenagers / nearly adults
• We aim to see every patient in this group without delay, on the day.
• You will not be limited to one issue per visit as we aim to address all of your concerns with one visit so you don’t have to keep coming back.
• We now have a separate waiting area for children so they feel comfortable (and don’t give everyone else their germs!).
• We are working closely with the Health visitors, Paediatricians & CAMHS
• We will be trialling the clinics every day.
• Simply call for fast access to the next appointment.