For difficulties with relationships:
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Relationship difficulties of any kind
- Difficulties with sex
- Parenting or family-life difficulties
- Marital, separation or divorce issues
- If you are a child or a young person and need to talk to someone in confidence (i.e. without any chance of them telling anyone else)
- If you are an older person and need to talk to someone in confidence
- Or if you just need someone to talk to
Then a relationship support service can help you.
One example is The Relate Organisation, which has offered a very high level of support to many of our patients in the past.
To contact the service you can Click Here: