Covid-19 Vaccination Program
1) Whom are going to be invited?
2) I am in the list when will I be invited?
On or after 6 months after your second COVID-19 Vaccination
3) Whom will invite me?
This will be done by NHS England via text or letter (your surgery may also text you to say you time has come for a booster)
4)Will my surgery be vaccinating me?
While your surgery took part in the first and second COVID-19 vaccinations via the PCN (Primary Care Network) we believe as there is a local vaccination centre close to you now provided via the pharmacy network with help from a network of Super Hero volunteers your GP surgery is better placed to concentrate on other medical conditions.
5) Do I book my Covid-19 vaccination via my GP?
No this will be done via calling 119 or Online https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
6) Should I try and book now?
Please wait until you are called the information 119 hold know when it has been 6 months and the system will not allow booking until then.
7) I have a question about the booster vaccination should I call the surgery and make an appointment?
Please call 119 with all COVID-19 related questions (they was setup just for these situations)
8 ) I am or a relative is housebound what will happen to us?
This is being Done by the PCN and they will be in contact with you soon.
9) It is 6 months today and no one has contacted me should I start calling?
Don’t worry no one will be forgotten.
10) When does the Booster Covid-19 vaccinating start?
From the 27th September 2021
Hopefully this should give you some helpful information but please remember since the start of the pandemic information can change on a daily, hourly or even minute by minute basis